Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

7 Things Women Claim They Want From Men

12:43 AM Daniel's Chronicle 8 Comments


Women are unpredictable, their needs are unlimited and what they claim they want from their man are unique and unimaginable.  Over the past  year despite research and observations  still find it complicated to know what they truly want. Well ,different ladies have differ taste and  demand. We  breath in a world while other live,same apply to women and girls. Girls likes are totally different and women need too. Most of them claim their love don't cost at things. How amazing, but this days it seems like love never felt so good. Why because this ladies are so materialistic. Leaving men wondering ,what do women really want from men? You might have questions this, ask no more because today i will be sharing some the thing women claim they want from their man.
What women need

1. His Time: First and foremost thousands of women around the globe have claimed that all the want from man is their time. I still doubt  this though,but i still believe that am atom of truth can be found in this claim. Women loves a man with a listening hear,a man who is ready to sacrifice his busy schedule just for her. That's ill but precious to some women.


2.His Money: Love don't cost a things they say and some girl other end says it's a lie. 21 century ladies are after the cash. They believe that love wont  pay the bills. And you can't blame them for viewing it in such an angle.

Also Read; 15 Things Men Wants In Women


3.His Care: This the second over-hype after time, most women want a caring and loving man. A man who understands her emotional,physical needs and provides them from  time to time. The she's comfortable with him.

4.His Sexual Skills(Pleasure): Every single or married woman sick and they need sexual healing from some pro skilled man. Am not talking for them though. I never believed this until one faithful day with some friends when a damsel walked in and one of my folk was like'' Baby you should let me love'' and she was like no no, your tribe men can't satisfy my needs,my sexual needs.We were astonished. She added i dislike 1 hour men.. My mouth glued.

5.His Physical Appearance even if he lacks number 2. There are women who agree that love don't cost a thing, they prefer outward appearance, they die for a handsome, muscular,slim,light skin, well dressed, educated, a man with version and dreams e.t.c.

6.Security; Everyone wants to feel safe but that's not guarantee in a world that unplanned things happen dramatically.

7. Traits: Every women needs a guys who is well behaved, passionate, loyal and imaginable.

Photo credit: Robby Mueller

8 comments:

  1. This list is perfect! Thank you for reminding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every man and woman have differ in everything from physical attributes to character. The thing is each and everyone truly wanted to find a partner for life (this what your article is all about) finding a partner. For me, I chose my wife because I knew beforehand 60 percent of her total character, in which I discovered the 40 percent later on when we made a family. Truly, after finding her as my lifetime partner, I discovered some traits that I didn't like from a woman. So, we talked it out together about it and I encouraged her to divulged her heart to me, about what she didn't like with my personality. Again, we agreed with something positive as time goes by. The adjustments are very vital for this purpose. You don't have to expect that your woman or man is 100% of what you're thinking about. As we go along with our married life, lots of challenges came and we knew each other too well the strengths and weaknesses of each other. Nevertheless, your points are for the most perfect partner to have in life. This is great but no one is perfect nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Security, time and care would be my top three from your list. It really is impossible to find a perfect person who has no undesirable traits or qualities, but the right mix of good ones will far outweigh the bad for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People have different beliefs and needs. Not only women. I think that this post was applies for men & women alike. As I was reading through, there are some items that I would like to just disagree on, but that would be for another discussion. Keep in mind, that the woman of the 21st century doesn't need a man to pay the bills. She just has to know what you can put on the table, cuz by herself, she knows what she's capable of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Patty that security, time and care must be on top ...plus the traits. One of my lady friend who are far older than me once said that you should have a list, but when someone came to your life, you will just check the list to see if he got at least 2 of the things that you wanted to a man because it is really impossible for 1 man to posses all and then just focus on the good that he posses to stay happy. (Do not seek for the things that he do not have.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think for ladies, they are more concerned with security they have with a man.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments