Blogger Tips and TricksSelf ImprovementSelf Improvement

Promises Your Ex Didn't Fulfil

7:42 PM Daniel's Chronicle 4 Comments

Love makes human say alot of relevant things, it ignites the fire deep down. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
When you falling in love for the first it feels like honey moon eve and you are in heaven or yahts riding the see sore.
Even when you take a look at yourself in the mirror something is so different, smiles.
When the lights is turn off and at the touch , everyone becomes a poet. And promises will be arising from below with differents pitches.
I remember back in time,i was in the same picture but now we in different posses. I made promises i said to my little pretty butterfly pet, i promises to be there in the dark when its dark and also be there whenever ice is falling from the sky.
Told her am empty and incomplete without her warn skin i even said that i can't breath unless we inhaled the same time. I can still remember when we were on our way to the moon when she started speaking in tongues, she said 'Te amo i will die if you leave me',
So heart warming isn't it?.
Pictures us now,we both exist in different world,she's probably with some other guys reapeating all the words we wrote and my image has been marked in ink with EX on spelt Past.
Have you ever made promises you never fulfiled before?

Have you ever constructed guarantees to somebody and you never fulfil them? . You may say no I am a man or lady of my words. Today I will help you to remember all the swear up and down to you made and you never satisfied it. 

How about we take it once again to the days when you were genuinely enamored with somebody who's not in the picture no more, yes your ex . You recollect each one of the aforementioned sweet and healthy words you said?. 

We all made those guarantees and we all broke it., 90%of us never have had the capacity to keep it due to the howdy control that controls about every relationship "brake up". 

Individuals never pondered losing it when the adoration is all gone, the establishment matters perhaps you made a flawed one so as the building continue going the issue stows away not executed. 

Most adolescent relationship smashes soon enough, when you have been in picture some time recently? Have you ever constructed these guarantees? .I can't live without you. 

Your are my life,if you abandon me I'll kick the bucket. 

I can do anything simply to be with you,you're my air. 

I can't rest without listening to your voice. 


I can't leave without you, i said this same word year back it been years now and am as of now living, I thought I wouldn't. 

You're my all that, she's was my beginning and end so when what's to come took head shot I was void. No not by any means. 

You're are my future wife i guaranteed yet now we are like a photographic artist and the picture he took. She's better of with me, polishing all the things I taught her with some genuine young men yet I thought we were ideal for a couple. Everything go back and forth the things of our life is so vanity. 

I recall all the things i said to her and she said much more critical things,its not like we never satisfied those swears up and down to we destroyed it an alternate sleeve. 

We implied and we existed the dream. Presently its your turn would you be able to remember any of the aforementioned makes a guarantee to you and your ex made and  never leaved up to? assuming that yes the remarks is open.

Image credits: fatherhood

4 comments:

  1. and every love song tries to explain how you truly feel. You smile foolishly for no good reason because of the sweet words and unending promises which don't stay till the end. When you finally grow with wisdom, you look back at those your silly days. We're humans, promises arent a gaurantee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those days are gone but it interesting to know that you once had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GRACE. That was when love was in the air but now we all grown and the table turn around.


    @Anonymous. yea gone but not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

We Love Comments